Sunday 22 May 2011

The Rise of The Witcher

As Geralt of Rivia, the monster-slayer, I must say I have found some more affinity in my life. Ok, it’s just a game, but the whole thing is so polished it looks incredible. Well done to CDProjeckRED.  A true masterpiece of art.

And you get to see nipples!

LOL

Ok, facetious, yes, but it is true. Boobies all over the place and swearing like a schoolyard full of Tourette's sufferers. How I giggle.

Anyway, that’s not the point of this rant….

I’m on about somebody who is falsely accused of committing the most heinous of crimes: regicide. And all those he though were his friends turn against him. Except his lover, Triss. She’s the one with the nipples, by the way. Mmmm.

Ahem.

Life. Life is just what you do between being born and when you die. So why fret about all this and that and everything, isn’t it? Just enjoy yourself. A stone!

I certainly am.

I feel alone right now, but will feel happy tomorrow when my girlfriend comes around to give me a cuddle.

Or was it a bowl of cheerios?

No comments: