Saturday 16 October 2010

Mad Wife (Estranged)

Oh god. The pet situation has become even more worser with the impending arrival of 3 guinea pigs and another rabbit. All four on a supposedly temporary basis. Just like the last one, George the rabbit, who has been living with us for 2 years now. But he is cute and cuddly and likes (I suppose) being fussed.

So, here’s the potential furry things:

Does anybody seem to this the above is too much? I certainly do. Sounds like some sort cunning ploy to make me so mad as that I’ll immediately think it better to sleep on a park bench than on my very comfy* sofa.

And I’m expected to spend what time I have when I’m not working to feed all these furry buggers? Oh, I think not.

Maybe I will feed everything to the cats…….

 

* not comfy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You do not feed them! And when the mad estranged wife is away a friend will feed them so worry ye not.

Teh Stylesan said...

You could eat them! :D