Wednesday 18 May 2011

Well, time to say…

I’ve met somebody. Not just a somebody. But someone. Someone very special indeed. You know those times where you think your life is a mess and you can never see a way out? Well, I was like that. For quite some time. I put a brave face on it, but I hurt inside.

Now, however, I am the happiest guy alive. Really, I really am. I won’t go into any specifics, but my girlfriend is my guiding light. She ignites my heart like never before. I truly have never felt this way about anybody before. Every time I see her I smile the biggest smile and my heart shines like the brightest star. I cherish every fleeting moment together, and feel lost without her. I need her gentle caresses, cuddles and kisses. I am complete.

We were both lost, but fate has brought us together. Such different lives, but yearning for the one. We will be together forever, for even when the last star has turned to darkness, and the universe is void and cold, we will have one another.

From stars we were born. And unto the stars we will return.

Time to say, publically…

I love you.

 

 

To my ex-wife, I wish her all the happiness and excitement that her future beholds. I wish that she will be as happy as I am. She deserves nothing less.

3 comments:

fi said...

What can i say, but wow! Told you I had left some happiness out there for you x

Mr Angry said...

The universe has given me hope once again. I feel so so happy. Got into work late this morning due to cuddling up.

Mr Angry said...

And thank you....