Friday 30 September 2011

3/4 anniversary

Well, here we are. 9 months in. Almost. And what a wonderful 9 months it has been. I have felt things and done things I never thought possible. I have felt love, real love, for the first time. And bloody hell it is wonderful.

My Clare and I are so in love it makes the tram travellers blush. Each morning, we board the local tram to East Croydon station and snuggle and kiss and whisper how much we love each other. We cling to one another always, regardless of how many people are on board. I can see them looking at us, as I gaze up occasionally from our kisses. They look sort of embarrassed and jealous at the same time. Which is fine my me. Fine by us.

We eat well each night too. Fresh food, cooked with love. Chores split evenly. I cook, she washes, and vice versa. There has never been anything in my life so wonderful as my gorgeous, beautiful Clare. So tall. So sexy. So open. So honest. So trusting. And so wonderful.

Now, I don’t give a flying wossname as to who knows, but things are about to start legally, so with a bit of luck I and her will be us forever soon.

So, nine months in : I love you, Clare.

Here’s to eternity…..

xxxxxxxx

No comments: