Wednesday 30 November 2011

Definitely not one of my five a day

Had a truly yummy dinner. And those mental doctors and meddling politicians can go and get stuffed!

As you can see, the yummy dinner contained everything a man needs : lovely roast beef, two types of potato, a couple of yorkshire puddings and some vegetable things. And gravy.

What i should be eating if you believe the government food nazis is a small piece of chicken, a glass of water and a big meat-tenderizing hammer thumped into my bollocks.

Well, something like that anyways.

Thats what makes me laugh really. Why the hell does the government and their associated health nazis think they have the right to tell me what i should be putting into my body?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had steak with cheese sauce and very salted chips tonight, washed down with copious amounts of vodka and a fag.

So FUCK 'EM!