Wednesday 10 September 2008

BFG!

A few weeks ago my fab BFG graphics card (an NVIDIA 8800GTX) went a bit mental and broke. Lots of fuzzy lines on the screen, I couldn't play any games. Bad. Very.

Now, BFG are the sort of company that treats their customers well. And that's why I will always buy BFG cards. Why? Well, they have a 10 year (outside of the US where they have no restriction) replacement guarantee. So I email them, they send back a RMA number and address where to send the card to. Then in today's post arrives the replacement. A 9800GTX+. Hmm. Spot the difference? Yes, it's a different model! Oh my god! They've done me! I'm going to write and complain. Except that the 9800GTX+ is much much faster and better than the 8800GTX. One "generation" up, in fact.

So big thanks go to BFG. They are the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not angry today then!