Saturday 13 September 2008

Florida Vacation

It is not long now until our Big Florida Vacation. The Wife (tm) is going to be 14,610 days old. That's 40 years if I'm not mistaken. Bloody hell. That's a long time. But then she's much much older than me. I'll only be 13,985 days old then. The kids will be a mere 2,708 and 1,797 days old respectively.

Anyhow, I've booked a villa, with a pool, in Davenport. Tickets for 14 days of mental mayhem are booked. Car hire is booked. Flights are booked. Car parking at Gatwick is booked.

As this is Disney, it looks like I will have to accompany the kids on all the rides, including the rollercoasters and the scary lift (elevator) thing. Oh how boring! :)

Plus there's a space shuttle mission scheduled which we are going to see.

And lots of "let's push mummy/daddy in the pool" things too.

No comments: