Friday 25 February 2011

Gah! Gah! Gaaaaaaaah!!!

Busy packing stuff up for my big move back to Lon Don tomorrow. Actually, it’s not London at all but leafy Surrey. Ok, it’s Croy Don. A nice big room, kitchen type thing with sofa and telly (as well as pot noodle storage facilities).

Ah, well.

Ave atque vale to my former existence up in Hertfordshire.

As nice as it was, and I did have wonderful times with my two little gorgeous girls, things transpired as they tend to do and I’m leaving to go discover myself again. Odd, really. All these years. And for the last 2 months I’ve discovered a lot of things. I have discovered so much that I never believed I was. I have found friends I never thought to look for. I have found the confidence in myself that I was sure was never there, but was. And I have found the chance to love myself*.

Still, the future is there for those of us brave enough to grasp it. And both my hands are full.

Next time I post will be from Col’s Pad ™

*salutes*

 

* no, not like that you dirty feckers!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

So so pleased for you Colin, live your life and seize the day for you are a gorgeous man and you deserve lots of love and happiness. You take care xx

Anonymous said...

Yes heidi he does.

Just don't ever forget your 'gorgeous girls' will always need you and not want to be dissapointed

Mr Angry said...

I will never forget.

Ne obliviscarus.