Friday 1 July 2011

Take this! You Cad!

Well, with my beautiful girlfriend off at a Take This concert this evening with her sister, and probably throwing her knickers at a Mr Robbie Coltrane or whoever he is, it’s left to me to hang about the place being a muppet and doing the washing up.

Mind you, we had a perfect night out last night in Chinatown, munching on squids, chicken with IC7, crispy beef things and a nice bottle of Gewürztraminer 2008. Yum. Well, you have to, when celebrating an important occasion, don’t you? And I’ve learned so much about the origins of Charing Cross. She’s very clever, she is. Which is why I advise you never to play trivial pursuit with her, as you’ll never get a bloody go. LOL! Love you baby! XXXX

No angry rants tonight, people. Just me missing my ClareBear. Still, tomorrow will be lovely when we drift down the Thames on a boat made of planks, to have a lovely lunch at Hampton Court, then wombling up again to Putney for a wander around, seeing where she grew up.

Then it’s pasta and surprises at mine later. Will chillies be involved? Hmmmmmmmm. The answer is the same to the question I posed the other day. And I wasn’t disappointed. Oh no.

And not long now until the other journey to a country far far away, of which we know nothing. I just hope I can survive the invasion! LOL. I have my case. Not packed yet. But it will be.

To the future.

To us.

Forever, darling.

No comments: