Saturday 13 August 2011

Bring on the Rain!

P8040274

It was the bracing wind that made me look a bit “bloated”, honest. This was the southwest part of county Clare. I was already a tad wet.

Still, at least it was light. And not 01:17 after John’s amazing BBQ sausage fest!

P7310118

I can honestly say that I have been the happiest I have ever been. A fantastic evening out, great company, sausages, etc. Followed by great music, dancing and the best most lovliest company imaginable. If I could smile more, I’m sure my face would have split into two. Me and my Clare, so happy. So looking forward to our future. And so much in love. This is real. Truly. God, I’ve never felt like this ever before. I am so on cloud nine……

And unless Thomas can come up with the photographic evidence, I was definitely not sleeping at 03:00 am. Oh no.

Clare, I love you.

No comments: