Tuesday 24 January 2012

Capped Benefits

So, the lazy, feckless, baby-popping Jeremy Kyle fans are getting worried now. Their benefits (that are being paid for by those of us in work) are going to be capped at £26,000 a year.

Oh woe is fucking me. Seriously.

I started work in 1992 and earned £12,500 to start with.

And these bastards expect me, and you, my loyal reader, to cough up all the money to them to keep them in popcorn, big tellies and fags? Obviously no condoms, because they get extra cash for each unwanted feral offspring they pop out. Now that’d be interfering with their right to breed like rats.

“Oh but we need to keep little Chardonnie and Thyleeza in their local school, otherwise they might get a bad education and not achieve in life”, they say.

Well, they probably said “Wha? Fackin’ cahnt! Whars me fags, innit?” but I think we get the point.

And why are they living in places that a normal person who is WORKING can’t afford?

What I say is “Fuck you!” to them and their tribes of tracksuit-wearing thieves. Pay them zero. Get your lazy arse to work. Whore yourself if you need to.

THERE IS NO MONEY LEFT, so get a fucking job.

Old Holborn has some erudite comments.

No comments: