Thursday 9 February 2012

Yay! Diabetic Tits!

You a bloke? Ever wanted to have a lovely set of man jubblies? Well, just inject your insulin straight into your nipples and within a mere 30 years you will be able to go around fondling yourself like a sex-maniac!

image

Sorry, again, for yet another Daily Mail exclusive, but this is so funny.

Not only has the bloke developed man boobs but he’s such a twat that they are so low down that they look like granny bags now. FFS. I bet he wishes he’d stuck the needle into his chest these years. And, more is to the point, why the fuck didn’t he notice earlier? If I started developing man boobs I’d have stopped and thought “Er, is this normal”? I wouldn’t have kept on at it.

So, let’s all just point and laugh at the sad bastard.

(points)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Personally, I think the Daily Mail has been taken in yet again for another scam

No comments: