Tuesday 24 April 2012

Bloody lodger!

My fellow lodger over here in the sunny borough of CroyDon is such a lazy git. She’s a teacher, so I suppose I can’t expect anything else.

Here’s the beef:

I see she leaves some dirty plates and cutlery in the sink. I wash hers up. I buy the washing up liquid. (And the loo rolls, but let’s not get started on that bit – yet…)

I come home tonight to see my single small plastic carton and lid sitting in the sink from last night’s casserole reheat-fest. The draining board is full of her stuff.

FFS.

Come on, girl. You’ve seen me wash your stuff. Put your stuff away. And you don’t do mine?

And, of course, there’s the small matter of the big sign saying “Please do your washing up – it’s not nice to see things in the morning” Jesus wept. I might leave a single plate, or something like that, overnight.

And I get this!

So, from now on I am not going to clean your crap up.

Sooner you bog off to Spain the better!

Buy your own bloody washing up liquid AND your own bloody loo roll.

She seems to spend hours in the toilet. And she eats the loo roll. So fuck you.

No comments: