Saturday 9 February 2008

Dole Scrounging Scum

Ok, this is my first post so may have to work on the writing style somewhat. But, for my first rant it has to be about dole-scrounging scum. Especially the sort that work (as door-2-door burger sellers, blokes that stand motionless in the street with large placards pointing out that there's a Subway sandwich store to the left, rabbit molestors, cafe waitresses etc). Oh yes. That really gets my goat, and other assorted horsey type of animal.

They usually spend all their time whinging and complaining that they are so poor that they have to shop in one of those cut price supermarkets, but view the contents of their house (which is invariably a 4 bed council house to hold all of their children) you find new bathrooms, replacement kitchens (not that they do any actual cooking - other than reheating a takeaway from the previous night or boiling the kettle for a pot noodle for baby number 5), large flatscreen TVs and a sofa from DFS.

All paid for by yours truly - the working man.

I recently got paid my annual "discretionary" bonus and after working out how much would go to that one-eyed waste of skin (that's Mr Gordon Brown if you are confused) who would then give it all to dole scrounging scum, my blood pressure shot up so much that my eyes popped out of my head and my nuts imploded.

Got to hand it to him though. It's a great way to buy the votes of people who can barely read the big type in The Sun.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not forgetting the ones claiming everything while the other half works therefore being better off than myself because I was stupidly honest! And....with fags over six pound a packet how come they all smoke???? Oh yes, it is because they are all committing fraud! If the people that come here can find work, thinking of a lovely Jamaican man I know who has three jobs to support his family why cant the dole scroungers find work....oh yes because the state hands the money to them for sitting on their arses, ooohhhhh dont get me started!

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Thanks for sharing, I have digged this post

Anonymous said...

Good evening

Awesome post, just want to say thanks for the share

Anonymous said...

Hi - I am definitely glad to discover this. cool job!